Monday, May 3, 2010

Trey Sings My Songz




OMG!!!

(Please watch the video above before you read this Blog!!)

Now....If you are a female and you have just watched this video; 'I Invented Sex' by Trey Songz, i am quite sure you are fanning yourself and asking the question, "Oh My God", when or where can i get some of that!", or better yet if you can get some from Trey Songz.


But ladies let me disappoint you right away and let you know that Trey and I are happily married, so you can pick from a variety of other bachelors like Drake, or Neyo or Usher. Whomever you choose will be fine....just keep your hands off my man ok...lol


To the fellas, if you have just watched this video, i am sorry to say that your girlfriend/wife was just having inappropriate thoughts....but not about you....lol. But dont worry she will remember you as soon as the screen has faded to black and the animal instinct rises...*wink* *wink* (you can thank me later)


But Ladies and Gents, on a serious note Trey Songz's album entitled 'Ready', is really worth a listen. So if you have a few bucks to spend or a passion for R&B music, be sure to get a copy. As of right now I am really feeling this video and the video for 'Neighbors Know My Name' is just as juicy. Apart from Usher no other R&B musician is really representing that smooth, velvet R&B flavour i love so much.

You should also take a look at Trey Songz's MTV Unplugged performance, a half hour well spent i promise you. Its a must see!! Click on the link below i beg you!!




Trey Songz you can serenade me anytime..... *sigh*
(Ladies when you have finished watching the MTV Unplugged performance you will see what I mean)


Till Next Time People.....

Kisses!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment