Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Booty Bitches!!

So..a friend asked me yesterday, "Hersch what is the general theme of your Blog. Is it going to be about Music, Politics, Art, What?" I then proceeded to stare at this individual as though they had suddenly fallen and hit their head on a 'Goo Goo Bef' Tree.

Clearly this individual had forgotten just for a mere moment how totally random, .....sorry I mean eclectic (*Clears Throat*) a person i am. I love far too many things to colour within set lines. So my dear KISSERS this blog shall be very diverse, a little bit of this and a little bit of that, thrown in for good measure.

With that said, on Monday I brought you Music, and today friends i bring you Comedy :)


I love youtube.com I cant help myself, and i often spend between a half hour to an hour a day on this website looking at random video clips. Why?, because either I can view a music video I can sing along to (which i love), or i can view a video that is utterly hilarious that i can laugh at for days on end.

One such video is the one I am highlighting today. I have no clue who the host is, but he sure does share my sense of humour. Check out this video clip, if this does not crack you up i really don't know what else will.


Ladies and Gentlemen I turn our attention to today's video clip.....BIG BOOTY BITCHES!!



Hehehehe...did you check out the dude on the keyboard...sweet dance moves brotha....lol...oh and Uncle's cry is the worst.....looks like T-Pain has some competition coming his way...hahahaha

Well i hope i made you laugh at least once today....


Till Next Time.....


Kisses






0 comments:

Post a Comment