Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome Kisserz :)



Good Day World,

I am so happy to wake up this morning to find that thus far three of my friends have decided to subject themselves to my insanity..ha ha ha... (evil laughter)...lol. I would love to take this opportunity to welcome you to herschey's Kisses...you are now officially a KISSER.


To the rest of you i have invited who may be wondering if you need to listen to my rambles...the answer is yes..step into my straight jacket and see what unfolds..lol. For those of you who may choose to follow in anonymity, feel free...(but i'd love to see yuh)


Gonna have some breakfast now...i see that smoked herring is up for play...and i'm having some green tea with orange, jasmine and passion fruit flavour (it's amazing, try it. Lipton has done it again)


Well if the spirit moves me i may in fact post something later again today, if not, be sure to check in on Monday, this choo choo train is leaving the station people...all aboard??!!


Till Next Time...


Kisses

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely on board!! well done Herschey! looking forward to your blogs :)

Renee R. said...

idk.. i like plain tea... gimme mih green tea straight up...

Herschey's Kisses said...

i like plain green tea as well...but girl, this one knocked my socks off..give it a try, trust me..its yummy :)

Post a Comment