Saturday, May 1, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog??



So here i am on the cusp of something new...

One of my friends started a blog recently and advised that i should do the same as it is very therapeutic and a whole lot of fun..so i am venturing into this new arena with the hopes that i can find a way to speak all those random thoughts that fill my head. Those that should be spoken and those that probably should be left unsaid..

So pplz i want to welcome you to my mind...i hope u enjoy Herschey's Kisses and it brings you some measure of pleasure...till next time

Kisses!!

4 comments:

Makeiba said...

wow, good idea...go herschey xxx

Renee R. said...

To blog of course! Lol... I really do find it helpful... :) and I *love* your blog name... So... Yay!

Love & ting,
ren

Unknown said...

I agree..I love ur blog name. I waiting to read many more blogs. :)

Kisses,
Andrea

Herschey's Kisses said...

thanx for the support ladies...love you guys ;)

Post a Comment