Thursday, January 12, 2012

Starting Again...



So i began writing this blog sometime in 2010 when i was doing some studies and needed a place to blow off some steam. Since the completion of those studies i havent been online much, well at least not the way i used to be before. In those days i practically ate, slept and lived in front of the PC or buried in a book.


What i did find though is that in 2011 i did miss the joys of expelling my thoughts onto the page. Happy to have my friends read it and tell me their thoughts. But more than that, it was so good to say what was on my mind, 'play the fool' or ask questions with the hope that somebody out there could give me the answers i needed.


So, with 2012 at my feet i return to my Blogging ways. Hope u stay tuned 2012 should be interesting.


Till next time


Kisses








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!

Welcome back to the blogging :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kisses, i cant wait for more posts.

Post a Comment